Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

UNLOCKED Nokia Lumia 610 3G Phone, 3.7" Touch Screen Vouchers

Nana Baffour :
Personally I like the itself my self but other hand I sent the phone to Ghana my country Africa but so far they haven't told me anything about it yet so I guess it working fine for now but at appropriate time if anything comes out I promise I will let you guys know so please hang in there for now. There is another thing I need to comment on, I know usually when you buy new phone it normally comes with some plastic form of screen protector but this particular phone there was nothing so I recommend next time you guys should find way to cover the screen so there would be no scratching whiles trying to access it. Thanks I really like it so far!!!

 Happy Customer :
For this who uses ATT and dont want a data plan. The phone will not be detected by ATT. I gave this to my Dad and he loves it. The only problem with this phone i had was that the ringtone noise is slow but once you reset the phone it would be okay

Jairo:
I bought this phone because is cheaper and is like windows 8. I like or I prefer use NOKIA's brand.
you would be able to install many apps, but you can not install Skype in this phone because it hasn't enough Memory RAM.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét