Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia X2 Prepaid Vouchers

Igor Kuklin (Boston, MA):
I like the fact that it has a full keyboard: make it easy to type SMS, emails, IMs, respond to social networks posts. You can use Opera Mini and Ovi Browser beta for internet browsing, which is nice. Phone can do photos and videos. A lot of applications are available in Ovi Store. Besides, this is a great music device: you can listen to your own MP3s and also to FM radio stations (it will even display song titles in radio!). Quick, stable and well thought-through. And price is more than affordable! Light and looks cool. Nice job Nokia!.

 Stevielynn (Seattle, WA United States):
I've been a T-Mobile cust for several years and changed my acct to prepaid when my 2 yr contract ended. I recently purchased this phone for the great keyboard and overall affordability. Super phone if you don't need all the bells and whistles of the high end smart phones while still getting plenty of features with very easy set up and use. I love it.

michelle :
I just received my phone from Amazon, got it set up online and started using it within an hour. I didn't have to mess around with contract commitments and those credit checks that make everyones stomach tighten a little even if they have "good" credit. Basically you pay for what you use. This was an inexpensive phone that let's you stay connected socially (i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc.) as well as make a simple phone call.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét