Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia N95 Unlocked Cell Phone Vouchers

Karin Pedersen (Denmark) :
I received my phone just fine, and started it normally, and it was great. Except that when I tried to use any of the functions of it, it went black. That's not exactly the kind of thing you want when you buy a phone of this price!

Christopher Redding (Greensboro, NC):
I have to say spending so much money on a phone made me nervous, but I have to say having an unlocked GSM phone was great. I was traveling outside the country and my provider uses CDMA, so I needed a way to stay in touch with family and friends in case of emergency. I picked up this phone and the MOBAL sim card deal that Amazon has, and I am very pleased with the combo. I also have the slingbox and when I bought the phone they just released a mobile player for it for the symbian OS. The phone worked like a champ.

The good things are having this phone, I had a way to take photos without having to carry another camera with me when I just wanted to walk on the beach. The only bad thing about the phone and the reason I gave a 4 out of 5 stars is that the battery is weak. It only lasts about 2 days without the need of a recharge. Other than that, it is an amazing phone.

 A. J. Becerra Sa "Bombasaki" (South America) :
Just impressive. This phone will provide everything you need and more. I've been using it to record my golf practice and the video quality is excelent!! Used the camera on night events and the flash will a good job..calendar, alarm settings, Office documents, movie device and music jukebox...just have in mind that if you use a heavily your multimedia options(video specially) the battery will only last for a day if not it will last for 2 days...wich was pretty much the same as my old Nokia e50.

Yeah...the iPhone surely looks nice, but you don't have all the stuff that comes with this one. It's a must for every user thats wants to have it all in one device.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét