Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Lumia 710 White 8Gb Vouchers

L. Lieuw "Brown monchi" (Willemstad, CUR):
In December I buy my new Nokia Lumia 710. In the title of the product they put that this smartphone come unlocked. But when I get it I saw that the smartphone came in a T-Mobile box and it wasn't unlocked. It must be full white it isn't. The back cover is black color. This is really disappointment.

 Jack Spade "Private Eye" (Portland, OR):
My Wife loved her old flip phone, but it finally died. I talked her into this phone as it works with her prepaid account on T-Mobile, and she can use Wi-Fi for data, She really likes it, it is easy to use and just works. She tried an android phone a while back and did not like it. Nokia generally makes good phones.

Note that it takes the newer micro SIM chip. You may need to buy one like we did. Activation was easy, however, a 5 minute call to T-Mobile support and we were done.

The phone also has 8 GB of memory and there is no slot to add more. This is not a problem for her, she has not even used half the memory with several apps/games, some pictures, and some music.

A. Ramos "crasher35" (Orlando, FL USA):
I bought this phone for my mom and she's really loving it. Got it set up in Spanish for her, everything on here runs very fast and smoothly, she doesn't have any of the problems she had with her previous Android phone, and the battery life on this one is stellar!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét