Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia X6 Unlocked GSM Phone Vouchers

Marco Ginella :
Yes, like somebody else already said the symbiam is old and outdated but still this phone can do things that my iPhone can't. It's small enough and the screen is pretty good, also battery life is great compared again to iPhone. You can use skype over 3G and do wireless tethering with Joikuspot app. I love my iPhone but I also love this X6.

Iphone Hater (GU USA):
This is for sure the best phone I ever owned. I switched from a Nokia 5800 to this X6 and there has been some obvious improvements. It runs a whole lot smoother and very stable. Thank You Nokia!

 Joel Moreno "Jo Black" (Santo Domingo, R.D.):
Wow! This is a wonderful gadget. I had a Nokia 5800 NE and I decided to upgrade. I'm really satisfied with this purchase. The camera is good, the call quality is outstanding. Touch screen is much better than 5800 and 5330. It's really amazing! 16 GB internal memory... Uffff. The only con I see is that it feels too plastic and cheap. But, features rock!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét