Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone Vouchers

B. Coop "Ben" (Parksville):
Works perfectly with Straight Talk!

I like it so much I ordered another one. I will order a third one in a few weeks to cover my family.

Kent:
I bought this when it's on sales of $90. With 90 dollar, this is a very nice smart phone you can get comparing to others phones in the market. Nokia s also a trustworthy company. I highly recommend this phone for personal use or gift. Enjoy!

samsuck :
My Android phone broke, and while I am due for an upgrade. I'm tired of being locked into a contract. I got this phone on the first day it was available and I love it.

Has lots of apps, you can use a third party instagram app if you need it. I'm currently on a postpaid account so all i did was inset my sim card into the phone. (AT&T corporate store replaced my normal sim with a microsim) and it works just fine.

Phone is really smooth too!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét