Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Lumia 521 Vouchers

Sean Bennett:
I have a 2 year contract with Tmobile and my phone broke, but i dont have an upgrade, so I bought this, and my sim card from the old phone didnt fit, so i put the new one that came with the Nokia in and it didnt have any of my contract info, so if you have a contract, just call your provider, tell them you bought this phone and need to register it under your number, you just tell them your number then the number of the new sim card (its on the bottom of the box and its on the card the sim card comes with) you just tell them the number and then wait 10-15 minutes reset the phone and you should start recieving texts, calls, and have internet access

J. O'Hara :
I recently received this phone and I have to say that I am pretty impressed so far. It seems to have a pretty good antenna because the signal quality is a lot better than my LG Optimus L9 on the T-Mobile network which makes a difference when you live in a place where it is difficult to get a signal. One thing that really stands out to me and which I like a lot is the Windows 8 OS on the phone, it is well thought out especially Internet Explorer, I like how the address bar is on the bottom and not the top. As a web and mobile designer I can really appreciate it. Microsoft was always seemingly behind the curve with their web browsers and they can be a real pain to develop for as you have to do all sorts of hacks at times in order to get websites to render correctly, but not so with the mobile version of their browser, I think they really thought this one through and so far I like it better than mobile Safari and mobile Chrome. Overall a really nice phone and you will be hard pressed to beat the price. My iPhone 5 costs $649 and if I didn't need it for work and I just needed a single phone for personal use, I would probably just go with the Nokia Lumina 521. Hope that this helps someone out there who is trying to decide.

 Pahrumpian :
I bought this phone for a very specific purpose; wifi calling. I'm one of those legacy Tmo customers stuck in a contract, the only problem is that I get no reception at work, so rather than pay the $200 cancellation fee and go to a more expensive carrier I bought the 521 to use the wifi calling app. After some working things out I finally got it to work and now am pleased with the phone.

Here are the steps I had to take:
1. Enable wifi calling for my account on tmobile.com
2. Update my 911 location in my account settings on tmobile.com.

After those two steps I turned the App on, switched to "wifi calling preferred" and it works like a charm.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét