Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia N8 Unlocked GSM Touchscreen Vouchers

Yi Pin Ng :
I really like the camera features they packed into the N8. Instead of repeating them, I think you can read the specs for yourself. I found the pictures the N8 takes very high quality - almost at Digital Still Camera quality. The Xenon flash is also a very good addition for low light photography.

Nokia Girl (TX USA):
Nokia more than did this one right but since I am not a very technical person, this is just a basic review. I've had the phone for about 3 weeks now and am loving it. I have to agree with many in that one of the best selling points of this phone besides the great physical build and the killer 12 megapixel camera (which takes astounding pictures)is that it is unlocked. I switched from the 5800 Xpress Music and there is definitely a big difference but being that it is still a symbian system I haven't ran into anything that was too hard for me to figure out by myself, music sounds great and call quality is great as well. I added a 16gb memory card on top of what the phone comes with (16gb) so I'm more than happy with enough memory for whatever comes my way. If you are a simple person looking for a great phone with features galore(unlocked, fm transmitter, bluetooth 3.0,Dolby surround sound, tethering, USB port...) and it gives you the freedom to do things that operator branded phones don't then you'll love this phone. I know I do! (This is an edit of a previous review)

miisa :
I just bought one a week ago. The main motivation was the camera. I do have already an excellent digital camera, but it's something I don't always carry with me. I hope to get more pictures of ordinary life, not just holidays. The camera appeared to be quite decent, and fits well for the purpose. However I miss optical zoom a bit. As a whole the phone is better than I expected, especially after all the bad reviews I have read. The UI is not as responsive as in iPod (iPhone I do not have) but I manage well with it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét