Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Asha 311 Dark Grey 4GB Vouchers

R. B. TOMLINSON:
This is a great very basic smart phone. The phone quality is very good. I live in a remote area and receive good reception.
The sound quality is very good, and it is easy to hear and to talk even in a noisy environment. Good phone and good value.

 Chris:
The item described is not the item I got..... An internacional version doesn't mean European version... yes.... that's what I got, a Nokia Asha 311 european version, no portuguese, no spanish options. I escalated this problem to hasslefree cellphones (is it really hassle free?..) they came back giving me some directions to download a real international software version, when I followed their recommendation, in the middle of the installation, the cellphone died.... When I went back to the vendor, they said the 30 day return policy was expired... No money back, no cellphone that works.... I honestly feel bad, I don't recommend this vendor to anybody.....

Laura J Holben :
I use this phone with net 10, unable to set up the correct information in order to use all aspects of 3g. but phone description did state that all aspects may not work. The app selection is not great. The phone though does not require me to buy a unlimited min. And data package. And as far as I can tell I can only choose one ring tone. I was use to a different one for each person. Wonderful company though, phone came fast and is easy to manewver through screens-

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét