Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

New Nokia 6790 Surge GPS Vouchers

 Chris (Canada's National Capital) :
I've had this phone for a couple of years through work as do several of my coworkers so I've gotten to know it fairly well.

I would NOT recommend one to anyone. The user interface (UI) is awful.

The full keyboard is reasonably usable, call quality and battery life are fine but the UI is so bad you just don't want to pick the phone up.

Perhaps that's what my employer was going for: give people such awful phones they don't want to use them.

Full disclosure: I've owned BlackBerries and Apple iPhones so perhaps I'm a bit spoiled as to what a UI should be.

Richie C. (NY):
I've had this phone since Christmas. Worked ok at first, although it dropped about 1 in every 4 calls at some point during the conversation, it overheats quickly, and it wouldn't play any videos, which is why I bought it. Now it won't even surf the web. What a complete waste of money.

Reginald D Anz :
This phone has the biggest keys of any device that I've seen, but is also one of the smallest available. A non-touch screen, it uniquely fills the bill for exactly what I wanted.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét