Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

I9220(N9000) 5.0" Capacitive Android 4.0 Vouchers

Omar M. :
This cell phone is amazing. Its just like the galaxy note. Works excellent the apps and my friends around also were amazed because the great quality and of course the price. I Highly recomend it to all amazon customers.

 Crazy Joes dog (USA) :
I needed a dual Sim phone for my personal and business lines and decided to get a big screen while I was at it. This phone arrived only 7 days after ordering it and was super easy to set up the two sims with very easy and clear setup to divide the tasks between the two. So far I am very impressed with the quality and the fact that it comes with a very nice screen protector already installed! The phone is bright and fast and the resolution is as good as my previous Galaxy S-2 with a much bigger screen on this one! I am very happy with the initial inspection and testing and especially happy with the included cover, extra battery, and easy to follow instructions. It is also cool that you can use GPS or Glonass (Russian version of GPS) with the phone although I have not tested that functionality out yet. All-in-all, it is a great phone if you want a large screen phone/internet device at a very nice price and without the contract!

Emilia :
The seller was emailing me back and forth concerning questions that i had...He helped me out and was not tired of replying back to my questions. My friends are jealous of the phone and I love it soo much..I cant keep it down! Its just BEAUTIFUL!! cant get tired of touching it! but it takes forever to charge! (cuz i been touching it) lol But Overall...I would buy something else from his seller because it came before i could even imagine! It was sealed properly to prevent damages!...Its everything i could ask for at this moment..My Christmas Gift..From Me to ME!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét