Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia N900 Unlocked Phone/Mobile Computer with 3.5-Inch Vouchers

 Curtis Berkland:
I just got the phone yesterday and let me tell you it is amazing. I am coming from a iphone 2g so it does take a little while to get used to the touch screen but once you do it is way better then the iphone. The screen is the best I have seen almost looks like a AMOLED screen. The Camera is very good takes amazing pictures, and video. The keyboard is very good and easy to get use to. The phone has a 2.1 speaker system that sounds amazing for a phone, very clear and amazing quality. I had a issue with hearing or feeling my iphone ring or vibrate and this phone is far better I can hear and feel when I receive a call or a text 10 times better then the iphone. I really enjoy the widgets I just cant wait until more are made for the device. The phone is very smooth in transitions, and does not get laggy while listening to music and web browsing at the same time at all for me. The internet is by far the best on a phone I have seen. My T-mobile service is far better then what I had on a iphone there is no comparison at all. I cant say anything but good things about this phone if you get one you will never regret it this phone is well worth the wait to get one. Nokia did a amazing job on this phone all they need to do is have someone develop new widgets and come out with the ovi app store and the phone will be unstoppable.

 Sani :
This Phone is actually the replacement for my iPhone 3G, it's superior in social netwoking, call clarity, and free space, along with some other cool features built in like a forward facing camera for video calls on skype, and auto integration of contacts from facebook. But because of poor sync support for vista, lack of applications, limited battery life, and some what glitchy software, this phone isn't all it could be. Don't get me wrong, this phone is highly versatile (although complicated to use at times) with the small ammount of apps that it has-
I give it a 4 out of 5

Ledys Altamar :
EL NOKIA N900 ES UN TELEFONO EXCELENTE CON UN SOFTWARE FACIL DE MANEJAR. Sin duda, uno de los puntos fuertes del terminal es su cámara de fotos, la cámara de 5 mpx del N900 con autofocus y un montón de opciones para compartir se destaca bastante gracias al procesador que hace que nunca se caiga cuando estamos por tomar una.El Nokia N900 es capaz de reproducir en tamaño completo videos Divx/xVid sin necesidad de conversión alguna.
Ahora la mensajería es una experiencia mucho más integrada con SMS y IM combinados para que puedas seguir más fácilmente las conversaciones más que el mensaje en sí mismo.
Gracias a la completa conectividad Nokia N900 y a las muchas funciones que incorpora, puede convertirse en un sustituto de los ordenadores portátiles para los ejecutivos muy viajeros. Un equipo que permite llevar la oficina en el bolsillo (siempre que no tengamos que realizar tareas largas o complejas).

Lo malo del telefono, la bateria que con poco uso del mismo (algunas llamadas y mensajes)tiene una duración de menos de 12 horas. Así, que se pueden imaginar lo que dura cuando usamos realmente el teléfono con otras aplicaciones....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét