Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Lumia 710 4G Prepaid Windows Phone, White Vouchers

anders123:
This is an excellent phone. It is well laid out and works well as both a phone and for smartphone features. Voice quality is very good. The manufacturer of this phone is making a comeback and look forward to their new Windows phone releases. Windows marketplace is good and growing. Reliable apps and certified so you aren't downloading potential malware. I was going to wait for the Windows phone 8, but glad I got this one in the meantime.

(Previous smartphones owned: blackberry and iphone 3G. Prefer this phone to both of them.)

 busy gal "tommy" (SA, Texas):
One review that explained an unlocked prepaid phone could become a postpaid got me. I had looked at phones for months and was afraid(after getting a phone that locked me in for two years). That phone was awful. This phone was more than I really could afford - but I am so glad I got it. I am not tech great, it will do much more than I will make it do .It comes with new sim and I called TMobile(who was already my carrier) and it was up and going in ten minutes. Now I can at least deal with the plan I was locked into for the remainder of time on contract. The phone cost me about the same as the contract buyout, so I am ok.

SaraFaye :
I've had this phone for 6 months and I've had no problems with it. I got tired of paying $200 a month for Verizon so I bought this Tmobile phone and cut my phone bill down to $50 a month with NO contract!! best phone I've ever had.=)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét