Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Asha 311 Dark Grey 4GB included Factory Unlocked International Version PENTA BAND 3G Vouchers

 R. B. TOMLINSON:
This is a great very basic smart phone. The phone quality is very good. I live in a remote area and receive good reception.
The sound quality is very good, and it is easy to hear and to talk even in a noisy environment. Good phone and good value.

 Chris:
The item described is not the item I got..... An internacional version doesn't mean European version... yes.... that's what I got, a Nokia Asha 311 european version, no portuguese, no spanish options. I escalated this problem to hasslefree cellphones (is it really hassle free?..) they came back giving me some directions to download a real international software version, when I followed their recommendation, in the middle of the installation, the cellphone died.... When I went back to the vendor, they said the 30 day return policy was expired... No money back, no cellphone that works.... I honestly feel bad, I don't recommend this vendor to anybody.....

 M. (San Diego, CA):
The pros:
- Inexpensive compared to smart phones
- Good set of basic features
- Smaller size than IMO bulky smart phones
The cons:
- GSM in my area has inferior coverage to CDMA. Using this GSM phone gives inferior coverage compared to CDMA phone.
- Phone software has a few bugs - occasionally screen blanks, then returns.
- While I've used Nokias for years, this phone's screens are less user-friendly/intuitive than Nokia's older phones

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét