Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Asha 201 Black Keyboard Unlocked GSM DualBand Bar Vouchers


Abe:
I am sure this seller knows that he is selling crap. Even nokia could not acknowledge the engine in this item. Your wrong doing will definitely catch up with you.

 Maxine :
My fault for not researching enough on dual/quad bands before purchasing this item.That being said..it was as advertised.This is a dual band and i wanted a quad band.Phone worked well as promised.I would encourage prospective purchasers to do their research to ensure they get what they want especially if product is to be used abroad.Amazon did nothing wrong though..Good delivery time and phone worked very well, if only on one phone company in my country.Would recommend

 jjmsab:
It is a very well priced item, but I had problems with the power button. I shaved some of the gel off so now it works fine. The face protector for the phone was an easy install. Since I have only had it one day I don't know how well it protects.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét