Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Lumia 720 Black Unlocked Quad Band GSM Vouchers

 Ross S.:
Met all of my expectations and as it is unlocked I can use it anywhere. Very Useful anywhere in the world and the camera is excellent

 iluv2workout8 (Glens Falls):
I love Nokia brand phones BUT this one was super cheap made! sim card door was flimsy plastic and was broke in the box!

Anthony Dimeglio "Totonno" (Connecticut) :
As the owner of Lumia 710 I wanted an upgrade to the newer operating system, and a little more modern look. The only negative for me is the fact that the battery is not replaceable. I since have found several vendors who will replace my battery when the time comes . This is the same as Iphones and Ipods. I don't know why I hesitated. The battery life is very good. I can go 2 days with moderate usage. that compares to 1 day for the Lumia 710. I still hve the Lumia 710 and sometimes I use it as a radio in the workshop. My wife uses hers (unlocked). When I use hers, sometimes I wonder why I ever changed. I guess I'm just a Lumia fan.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét